- Pelan Pembangunan Pendidikan Malaysia 2013 -2025
- Sukatan Pelajaran & Huraian Sukatan Pelajaran
- NKRA Pendidikan
- Pendidikan Pengguna Atas Talian
- Pelan Strategik Pengajian Tinggi Negara
- Malaysia Higher Education Statistics
- World Bank - Education Data & Statistics
- International Education Statistics
- Free Online Full-text Articles
- Education For All (EFA) Global Monitoring Report 2011
- Citation Builder
- Top Universities
- Online Theses and Dissertations
- Standard Guru Malaysia (SGM)
- Knowledge Resources for Science and Technology Excellence, Malaysia (KRSTE.my)
- National Economic Advisory Council (NEAC)
- Tuanku Bainun Library Blog
- UPSI Website
- Libraries In Malaysia
- Times Higher Education (THE)
- Internet Library for Librarians
- Malaysian University Libraries and National Library Network
- UNESCO Documents & Publications
- Article Search Engine Directory
- Perdana Leadership Foundation
- Union Catalogue Of Malaysia
- Malaysian Academic Library Union Catalogue(MALCat)
|+605 450 6832|
|Customer Service||+605 450 6943 / 6834 / 6958|
WebOPAC is a web based search platform which enables users to search and access the library catalogue. Users can also perform online reservations for items that have been borrowed by others.
Click here to access WebOpac
An online resource is your gateway to the information. It includes e-journal, online databases, online tutorials, new arrivals and more.
Click here to access Online Resources
UPSI Institutional Repository (IR) is a part of knowledge management initiatives in Tuanku Bainun Library that emphasizing on digital content of selected document such as Research Papers, Tesis, Examination Papers, Proceeding Papers and Articles Journals By UPSI Lectures. Free access to these digital documents.
Click here to access UPSI Digital Repository
It is a list of a theses collection compiled from public universities and university colleges as well as three main selected private universities.
Click here to access MYTO
Union Catalogue of Malaysia (KIK) is resource sharing service hosted and coordinated by National Library Malaysia (PNM) for the library, researcher and public. It's providing access to the comprehensive information on library material in Malaysia.
Click here to access KIK
MyAIS is an open access system for abstracts and indexes of articles published in refereed scholarly Malaysian journals. In some cases, this system also provides full-text access to scholarly articles in journals as well as conference proceeding published in Malaysia or abroad.
Click here to access MyAIS
Introducing our internal indexing database that contains indexes of articles that has been published in journals, magazines, newspapers and proceeding papers gathered from Perpustakaan Tuanku Bainun collection. Available through our EZProxy service (Login via 'My Account Login).
Click here to access I-SYS
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. It's designed to find the information scientists need. Quick, easy and comprehensive, Scopus provides superior support of the literature research process. Available within the UPSI campus network only. No password and user id is required to log in.
Click here to access SCOPUS
Delivering access to bibliographic and citation information from scholarly literature published in Malaysian journals, conference proceedings, chapters in books and theses in the sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences and the Humanities. MyCite currently contains  articles from Malaysian scholarly journals. Publishers will be considered for MyCite indexation only if they meet all the criteria specified in the MyCite Journal Selection criteria.
Click here to access MY CITE